Are you interested in a summer job and/or volunteer opportunities? Incoming 10th through 12th graders AND college students are invited to apply below!
- Work as an online Madrich/a (counselor) for the Outside the Box – Summer Enrichment program. This is a 5-hour a week commitment for eight weeks where you will develop your leadership skills and learn how to work with children in our new virtual world. Pay-rate is $11.80/hr.
- Apply to be part of the JROC Thrive Mentorship Program, where you will be paired with a student doing our Outside the Box program as their "big sibling." This job opportunity comes with a pay-rate of $11.80/hr.
- Additional volunteer hours for one-off projects throughout the summer.
You can participate in all programs simultaneously (meaning you can be a Madrich/a and a Mentor, as well as participating in volunteer hours).
- You must be a rising 10th, 11th or 12th grade in September, or a college student.
- You must be available for two hours of orientation on either June 29 and June 30. (Times to be determined in the near future).
- You must be available to work five hours a week (group work, one-on-one, and leadership training) from July 6 - August 28.*
Click here to apply.
*Due to the virtual nature of this program your participation likely would not be impeded should you need to go to college before 8/28.
Do you have siblings or friends that want to receive a box? Please click HERE.