An intergenerational experience for Pre-Schoolers (ages 2-5) and adults
At Temple Sinai Presented and Facilitated by Jan Katz. Free and Open to the Community!!!
* Meet, greet and eat (light dairy/parve lunch children and adults).
* Circle time for story, songs and finger plays with explanation of Mitzvah.
* Active movement - Hebrew and Dance
* Short puppet show on the content of the day
- Important: Please let us know if your child/ren has any dietary constraints.
Please RSVP to Temple Sinai: email@example.com by Tuesday March 16, if you wish to attend.