MONTHLY SUPPORT MEET-UPS
April 15: at Temple B’rith Kodesh
May 6: at Hillel School
June 3: at the JCC
Parenting a child with a disability can be stressful. These monthly meet-ups will provide the opportunity for parents to:
• Connect with other Jewish parents.
• Share experiences and get advice.
• Gain information and resources.
• Get support and a sympathetic ear.
• Benefit from others’ knowledge.
• Discover self-care strategies.
This program is a part of the Jewish Family Navigator service. The Navigator can also provide individual consultation to families.
Sponsor: An innovative partnership between Autism Up & Jewish Federation Of Greater Rochester