Join us for Feeling Liberated: A Three-part Series on Getting Ready for Passover with Rabbi Sloviter. Each session will cover a different topic:
- Themes of Freedom: What Passover can teach us about our untapped potential.
- The rituals of Seder and delaing with the anxieties of life.
- Let me people go! Themes of grit and determination through struggle.
All sessions will be at the Louis S. Wolk Jcc | 1200 Edgewood Avenue | Rochester, NY
This event is FREE but registration is required.
All sessions will be led by Rabbi Sloviter from the Congregation Beth HaKneses HaChodosh.
This event is in partnership with:
- Jewish Federation of Greater Rochester
- Congregation Beth HaKneses HaChodosh
- Louis S. Wolk JCC