Principal duties and responsibilities include:
• Nurture donors and secure endowments for Federation and our partner agencies.
• Oversee the Life and Legacy Program, including solicitation of legacy gifts.
• Participate in the implementation of development plans.
• Help to educate, motivate, recruit and train volunteer solicitors.
• Respond to inquiries from prospects, donor representatives and professional advisors regarding charitable giving options and legacy gifts.
• Establish new funds (including donor advised funds and restricted/designated funds) by helping donors to select the charitable giving
option that meets the donor’s goals and philanthropic dreams.
• Draft and prepare fund agreements.
• Participating and leading solicitations, developing relationships with donors and potential donors.
• Steward relationships with donors and potential donors.
• Accept responsibilities in other areas of the Federation, as assigned by the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years work experience, preferably in Jewish Federations or Jewish communal work. Experience with not-for-profits and knowledge of planned giving, as well as annual giving, would be a plus. Familiarity with Jewish life and traditions is essential. We will consider candidates with different, but applicable experience. For more information and to apply click here.